All moms have a tough job. They have the concerns of their children and family – health, food, housing, love – and they often don’t get the thanks in return. Here is a cool project, “The Worlds Toughest Job,” from Mullen in Boston.
Mullen posted this job listing for a “director of operations” at a company called Rehtom, Inc. The requirements were as followed:
• Standing up almost all the time
• Constantly exerting yourself
• Working from 135 to unlimited hours per week
• Degrees in medicine, finance and culinary arts necessary
• No vacations
• The work load goes up on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and other holidays
• No time to sleep
• Salary = $0
“The job ad got 2.7 million impressions from paid ad placements. Only 24 people inquired. They interviewed via webcam, and their real-time reactions were captured on video.” – AdWeek
Take a look at those applicants reactions:
Moms – this is for you. My mom was a stay-at-home mother who left her job as a claims analyst to raise my brother and I. I can never her thank her enough for her support and want to take this moment to send my love back and dedicate this post to her. Love you Mom!